- well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth
- and shiny. Stir in cheese.
- Spread onto the bottom and up the sides of greased 11-in. x 7-in.
- baking dish. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute green pepper, onion and garlic in
- butter until tender. Sprinkle with parsley and cornstarch; stir
- until blended. Stir in the tomato sauce, broth, Worcestershire sauce
- and sugar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in the pork. Pour into crust; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until puffed and golden. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 534 calories, 32 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 265 mg cholesterol, 826 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.