Barbecued Pork Chops with Rosemary Lemon Marinade Recipe
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, whisk garlic, lemon juice, peel, oil, rosemary, basil and pepper. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain marinade; brush the remaining marinade on the chops while cooking. Grill chops over medium heat about 4-5 minutes per side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Barbecued Pork Chops with Rosemary Lemon Marinade
Sort By :
Sorry, but way too much lemon flavor. Overpowered the pork completely! Didn't taste even a hint of the garlic or rosemary (I did use dried & crushed it). Luckily I had some good bottled BBQ sauce in frig so scraped pork chops and slathered with the sauce. I thought maybe I mis-measured the lemon, but I didn't and I used fresh squeezed. The marinade did tenderize the chops, though.
Yummy recipe! Just so much flavor!
This recipe was a huge hit with my husband.
This marinade was so freaking amazing! It is so tasty, Defiantly a keeper
It was delicious! Even my extremely picky eaters liked it! This is a keeper.