- 6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 bone-in pork loin or rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cola
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place potatoes and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, ketchup, cola and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Barbecued Pork Chop Supper
"This was a great easy recipe. My family loves barbecue pork chops. I will be making this again."
"Super easy and very delicious! I only used bbq sauce, no Coke and ketchup ??"
"Try using 1 cup of ketchup with a 12oz can of Dr. Pepper. This makes it's own B'que sauce. I would roast the veggie and potato separately."
"OMG! This recipe needs more than 5 stars! Tonight was the second time I made this recipe...this week! I did do a few things differently. I didn't add in the potatoes or carrots, because bbq sauce and carrots didn't appeal to me. And, my family likes mashed potatoes the best. I did add in some minced onion and I browned the meat first, sprinkling the salt and pepper on them as they were browning. Later, I saw my daughter dipping her chips into the sauce, and decided to use some sauce with cream cheese, mixed well. AWESOME dip! Definitely a keeper in this household!"
"Fall a part tender and very flavorful dish. I did not use cola but used apple hard cider beer instead. too easy not try. I only did 3 pork chops but kept everything else the same measurement."