- 6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 bone-in pork loin or rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cola
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place potatoes and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, ketchup, cola and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Barbecued Pork Chop Supper
Sort By :
"Fall a part tender and very flavorful dish. I did not use cola but used apple hard cider beer instead. too easy not try. I only did 3 pork chops but kept everything else the same measurement."
"Did not care for this recipe."
"My husband and guest loved this recipe. My guest requested that I send her the recipe. Very tasty and delicious, and pork chops were very tender; I just added onions to the recipe, and it cooked in four hours, but I only had three large pork chops. I received a note from my husband last night that it was a wonderful dish. Thank you Taste of Home for this recipe."
"Enjoyed this recipe and the fact that I could put it on before I left for work and come home and its ready. Always looking for slow cooker recipes thst cook for 8 to 10 hours."
"Veggies in BBQ sauce is not very tasty. !/2" chops for 9 hours? You might as well eat your spare tire for supper. Can't say we will ever try this again."