- 6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 bone-in pork loin or rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cola
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place potatoes and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, ketchup, cola and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Barbecued Pork Chop Supper
Sort By :
"Good dinner but I did not use the whole bottle of BBQ sauce as suggested. I used half that amount and it still had enough flavor."
"My whole family loved the barbecued pork chops. For sake of little time I had, I put mine in the oven. Awesome!!"
"This recipe was a good idea that I will build on in the future. I added onion like another reviewer suggested and it really added to it. The time is way to long, my extra thick cut pork chops were done in 6-7 hours. And finally, I'll leave out the carrots and potatoes next time and do the sides separately. It smelled amazing when we got home and tasted good but no one was able to finish their dinner, it was just to much bbq."
"My family really didn't like this one."
"This was very yummy and easy. I did brown the chops first and I didn't have red potatoes on hand so I just used russet which turned out just fine. Next time I think I will add some slice onion. I'm a big onion lover."