Barbecued Pork Chop Supper Recipe
I start this barbecued pork chop recipe in the morning in the slow cooker and enjoy a tasty supper later without any last-minute work. —Jacqueline Jones, Round Lake Beach, Illinois
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 bone-in pork loin or rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cola
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Place potatoes and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, ketchup, cola and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC