- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil;
- reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until partially
- cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Cut each tenderloin lengthwise into eight strips. Thread pork and
- potatoes on 10-in. metal or soaked wooden skewers, weaving pork
- around potatoes. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 minutes on
- each side. Baste with barbecue sauce. Continue turning and basting
- 10 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear and potatoes are
- tender. Yield: 8 servings (5 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 410 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 1,045 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.