Barbecued Onion Meat Loaves
Moist Barbecued Onion Meat Loaves get plenty of flavor from barbecue sauce and dry onion soup mix.
"This recipe is also handy during the summer when I don't want to turn on the oven," Nicole explains.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce,
- stuffing and onion soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into five loaves; arrange around the edge of a microwave-safe
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-1/2 to 5-1/2 minutes or until no
- pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Cover and let
- stand for 5-10 minutes. Top with the remaining barbecue sauce.
- Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 234 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 451 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.