- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill patties, uncovered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or
- until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear,
- brushing occasionally with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Serve on buns
- with lettuce, tomato and remaining barbecue sauce. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 371 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 926 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now