- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill patties, uncovered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or
- until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear,
- brushing occasionally with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Serve on buns
- with lettuce, tomato and remaining barbecue sauce. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 371 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 926 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.