Barbecued Lamb Chops Recipe
- 2 to 3 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 18 lamb rib chops (1 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, garlic and seasonings; add lamb chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill the chops, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (160° for medium-well, 170° for well-done). Yield: 9 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Barbecued Lamb Chops(1)
Sort By :
Very easy to throw together, and while I didn't follow the recipe exactly, it went very well. I also scaled WAY down, because I can't afford lamb rib chops for 9, nor do I need to feed 9 individuals regularly.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Grilled Lamb >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Lamb >
- Lamb Chop Recipes >
- Lamb Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >