Barbecued Ham 'n' Peaches Recipe
Wrap up Barbecued Ham ‘n’ Peaches in individual foil packets for a main dish that’s both sweet and savory in every bite. “You can substitute canned ham or slices of lean Canadian bacon, if you wish,” notes Cornelia Whiteway of Chilliwack, British Columbia.
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless fully cooked ham slices (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, oil and pepper; brush some of the mixture over ham slices. Place each slice on a greased 12-in. square of heavy-duty foil. Top with peaches; drizzle with remaining ketchup mixture.
- 2. Fold foil over ham and peaches and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes in each side or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Barbecued Ham 'n' Peaches
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2010
"I liked the cooking in foil on the grill because the meat was so moist. This dish was just okay. I'd probably try another sauce."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC