- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless fully cooked ham slices (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, oil and pepper; brush some of the mixture over ham slices. Place each slice on a greased 12-in. square of heavy-duty foil. Top with peaches; drizzle with remaining ketchup mixture.
- Fold foil over ham and peaches and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes in each side or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Barbecued Ham 'n' Peaches in Taste of Home August/September 2006, p58
Reviews for Barbecued Ham 'n' Peaches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2010
"I liked the cooking in foil on the grill because the meat was so moist. This dish was just okay. I'd probably try another sauce."