Barbecued Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 cup honey garlic barbecue sauce
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place the crust on a 14-in. pizza pan. Spread barbecue sauce to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with onion, chicken and cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 slice: 510 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1158mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein .
Reviews for Barbecued Chicken Pizza
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.