This pizza starts with a prepared bread shell and barbecue sauce, plus leftover cooked chicken. I simply assemble and bake. Often, I cut the pizza into small bite-size pieces and serve it as an appetizer at parties or potluck dinners.—Patricia Richardson, Verona, Ontario
Featured In: 15 Ways to Make Pizza on the Grill
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 cup honey garlic barbecue sauce
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place the crust on a 14-in. pizza pan. Spread barbecue sauce to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with onion, chicken and cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Barbecued Chicken Pizza in Country Woman September/October 2002, p36
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Barbecued Chicken Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2014