Barbecued Chicken Legs Recipe
- 2 chicken leg quarters
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, vinegar, steak sauce and hot pepper sauce; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180°, basting every 15 minutes with sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Barbecued Chicken Legs(4)
Sort By :
Lucky us, we both enjoy sweet/sour chicken. Look fwd. to making soon. Thank you for sharing!!
My husband also loved the sauce (and I love that it's quick and uncomplicated.) Will definitely make this again.
My husband loved the flavor of this sauce. It definitely has an acidic kick to it, and he loved the "sour" taste. We will definitely be making this again.
I have used this recipe on chicken quarters, chicken legs and bone-in chicken thighs, because from the first time I made them every member raved about the flavor and they are so easy to make and easy to adjust the barbecue ingredients to number of servings.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >