Barbecued Chicken Egg Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 4 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for frying
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cheese and barbecue sauce. Place about 1/4 cup in the center of each egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides over filling. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal.
- 2. In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry egg rolls, two at a time, for 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 672 calories, 34g fat (9g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 1049mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein
Reviews for Barbecued Chicken Egg Rolls
"Something different to do with cooked chicken. Big hit!!"
"My family loved this. It was a nice mix-up from the regular eggroll."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer