Barbecued Chicken Egg Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 4 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for frying
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cheese and barbecue sauce. Place about 1/4 cup in the center of each egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides over filling. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal.
- 2. In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry egg rolls, two at a time, for 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 672 calories, 34g fat (9g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 1049mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein .
Reviews for Barbecued Chicken Egg Rolls
"Something different to do with cooked chicken. Big hit!!"
"My family loved this. It was a nice mix-up from the regular eggroll."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer