Barbecued Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups chili sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves (9 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chili sauce, vinegar, horseradish and garlic. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Place chicken skin side down over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 290 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 1031mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0g fiber), 42g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 6 lean meat.
Reviews for Barbecued Chicken Breasts
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.