Barbecued Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups chili sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves (9 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the chili sauce, vinegar, horseradish and garlic. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Place chicken skin side down over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Barbecued Chicken Breasts
Sort By :
This is pretty good. It marinate makes the chicken pretty sweet so, it needs a side that will balance it out. The chicken was super moist!