Barbecued Chicken Bake Recipe
- 1 carton (32 ounces) refrigerated shredded barbecued chicken
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) hominy, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, hominy and chilies. Pour into an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Separate corn bread twists into strips. Place four strips diagonally in each direction over chicken mixture, forming a lattice crust. Press ends against sides of baking dish. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 407 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1819mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Barbecued Chicken Bake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.