Barbecued Chicken Bake Recipe
- 1 carton (32 ounces) refrigerated shredded barbecued chicken
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) hominy, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, hominy and chilies. Pour into an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Separate corn bread twists into strips. Place four strips diagonally in each direction over chicken mixture, forming a lattice crust. Press ends against sides of baking dish. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 407 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 1,819 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.