- 1 carton (32 ounces) refrigerated shredded barbecued chicken
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) hominy, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, hominy and chilies. Pour into an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Separate corn bread twists into strips. Place four strips diagonally in each direction over chicken mixture, forming a lattice crust. Press ends against sides of baking dish. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Barbecued Chicken Bake in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p109
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Barbecued Chicken Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review