Quickly cook all four quesadillas on a nonstick griddle.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 carton (18 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded beef
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- Chopped fresh tomatoes, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, cilantro and lime juice; set aside. Heat barbecued beef according to package directions. Spread four tortillas with refried beans; top each with 1/2 cup beef and 1/4 cup cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, heat quesadillas over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut each into four wedges. Serve with shredded lettuce, sour cream sauce and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Barbecued Beef Quesadillas in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p56
Reviews for Barbecued Beef Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review