Barbecued Alaskan Salmon Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon steaks (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 2. Meanwhile, grill salmon, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5 minutes. Turn salmon; baste with the butter sauce. Grill 7-9 minutes longer, turning and basting occasionally, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 158 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Barbecued Alaskan Salmon
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.