Barbecue Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and green pepper for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Combine the barbecue sauce, honey, basil, garlic powder and pepper; pour over vegetables. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Add shrimp; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/4 cups shrimp mixture (calculated without rice) equals 573 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 504 mg cholesterol, 1,607 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 60 g protein.
Reviews for Barbecue Shrimp Stir-Fry
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.