Barbecue Shrimp Over Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 12 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-1/4 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-1/4 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Saute onion in the drippings until tender. Add shrimp; cook and stir until no longer pink.
- 2. Return bacon to the skillet. Add barbecue sauce; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Drain linguine; top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 663 calories, 31g fat (11g saturated fat), 174mg cholesterol, 1004mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Barbecue Shrimp Over Pasta
"Meh, it was ok..."
"My husband absolutley loved this recipe so its def a keeper. Thanks"
"Love this recipe. My husband prefers this over traditional spagetti."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.