I use this rub on country-style ribs, pork chops and chicken. You'll likely have all of the seasonings on hand to make a batch, and if you don't use it all, it will keep for the next time.
-Rose Rainier, Sheridan Wyoming
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Use as a rub for
- ribs, chicken or pork. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 42 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 2,767 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.