Barbecue Sausage Bites Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature smoked sausages
- 3/4 pound fully cooked bratwurst links, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3/4 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the sausages. In a small bowl, whisk the barbecue sauce, marmalade, mustard and allspice. Pour over sausage mixture; stir to coat.
- 2. Cover and cook on high for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until heated through. Stir in pineapple. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (4 each) equals 327 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 980 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Barbecue Sausage Bites
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.