Barbecue Macaroni Beef
My husband's Grandma Curten used to make this meal for him when he was a little boy. It's a regular around our house, which is fine with me, because it's easy to fix and so good. The veggies add a nice crunch.Rose Curten, Modoc, Illinois
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in the barbecue sauce, macaroni, onion, green pepper and
- celery. Cook, uncovered, until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 434 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,721 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 27 g protein.