- Spread about 1/4 cup barbecue sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Layer with three noodles and half of the beef. Spread
- with half of the remaining barbecue sauce; sprinkle with half of the
- mozzarella, cheddar and Colby cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Combine cottage cheese and egg; spoon evenly over the top. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 527 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 1,167 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.