- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 jar (10 ounces) orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. Use as a basting sauce for grilled meats. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Barbecue Grilling Sauce in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p47
Reviews for Barbecue Grilling Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 13, 2011
"We love this! I dice zucchini, summer squash, red and green peppers and small red potatoes and cook in foil on the grill - using this as my grilling sauce...delicious!"