Barbecue Chicken Tacos
“Here’s is a refreshing change from the average taco. Since everything’s already prepared, there’s practically no prep time involved. It makes dinner on busy nights a breeze.” —Amy Krischel, Normal, Illinois
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups refrigerated shredded barbecued chicken
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup deli coleslaw
- Place chicken in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high
- for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring every minute.
- Spoon chicken into taco shells; top with cheese and coleslaw. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tacos equals 570 calories, 29 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 1,906 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.