- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and additional salsa, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; toss to combine.
- Divide four tortillas between two baking sheets; spread with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and top with remaining tortillas.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. If desired, serve with sour cream and additional salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Barbecue Chicken Quesadillas
"Loved these! easy to make and treated great! Perfect weeknight meal."
"This was great!!! Super kid friendly, whole family lived them!"
"My family couldn't get enough of these! I used salsa in place of the taco sauce."
"I love Quesadillas and this recipe is delicious! My family doesn't do "hot and spicy" so I cut the amount of green chilies to suit our taste!"