Barbecue Chicken Bits
Folks who enjoy the taste of barbecue will gobble up these tender chunks of chicken coated in crushed barbecue potato chips. "They're a hit at home and at parties," says Celena Cantrell of Eau Claire, Michigan.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups barbecue potato chips, crushed
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- Barbecue sauce
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. Place potato chips in another
- shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then roll in chips. Place
- in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for
- 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Serve with barbecue
- sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Blush Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.