Barbecue Chicken Bits Recipe
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups barbecue potato chips, crushed
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- Barbecue sauce
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. Place potato chips in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then roll in chips. Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Serve with barbecue sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Barbecue Chicken Bits(12)
Sort By :
would need this recipie at least tripled for my family great recipie tho
Quick and easy recipe, I think we'll try other potato chip flavors as well!
I didn't have BBQ chips so I used sour cream and onion on some and nacho cheese bugles on the rest. We used ranch for dipping sauce. The kids loved it! And so easy to make! Thanks!!
Qucik and easy to make and prepare. My camping club enjoyes these very much.
Quick weeknight meal. Served it tonite with potatoes and broccoli and a salad. If you serve it on top of the salad as I did, it reminded me of the fancy salads you get in restaurants. Definitely a keeper.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >