Barbecue BLT Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 5 cups torn salad greens
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, combine the chicken, tomatoes and celery; stir in dressing. Serve over salad greens; sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 191 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Barbecue BLT Chicken Salad
"This is a delicious salad for a hot night...but there is no way this serves 5 people with normal appetites unless it is just a side dish."
"Great any time of year, but especially good on a summer night when its too hot to really barbecue, but that's what your craving!"