Barbecue BLT Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 5 cups torn salad greens
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, combine the chicken, tomatoes and celery; stir in dressing. Serve over salad greens; sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 191 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein
Reviews for Barbecue BLT Chicken Salad
"Great any time of year, but especially good on a summer night when its too hot to really barbecue, but that's what your craving!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.