- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- In a bowl, combine egg, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, cornflake crumbs and salt. Add beef and mix well. Shape into four oval patties, about 3/4 in. thick.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Spread with remaining barbecue sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and meat thermometer reads 160°; drain. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Barbecue Beef Patties
Sort By :
Delicious and easy! I cooked them in a skillet because it was 90 degrees yesterday and I truly didn't want to turn on the oven. We loved them!
This recipe is delicious. I've also made mini meatloafs with it. You just make a small ball and put it in muffin pans. The kids think these are alot of fun.
Kids, hubby, and I liked. That's a miracle.
quick, simple and delicious!
This quickly became a family favorite! It is so nice to make the patties, slide them into the oven and I can finish up some other things while they're cooking. Love them!