- brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cumin,
- salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool slightly. In a large salad
- bowl, combine the beans, corn, peppers and onion. Just before
- serving, stir in dressing and half of the chips. Sprinkle with
- remaining chips. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 216 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 365 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 8 g protein.