- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® THICK 'N SPICY Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 package (2.52 ounces) OSCAR MAYER® Fully Cooked Bacon, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- SPREAD cream cheese onto platter.
- DRIZZLE with barbecue sauce.
- TOP with remaining ingredients. Yield: 35 servings.
Originally published as Barbecue-Bacon Party Spread Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2013
Reviews for Barbecue-Bacon Party Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2013
This was so yummy. My nephew loved it so much, that he just took the platter & ate right from that.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese >
- PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese >