Bandito Chicken Wings Recipe
- 12 whole chicken wings (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup French salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a skillet over medium heat, combine 2 tablespoons butter and oil. Fry chicken until brown, about 6-8 minutes on each side. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. In a saucepan, combine taco sauce, barbecue sauce, French dressing, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and remaining butter; cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and sauce is blended. Pour 1/2 cup over the chicken wings.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with the remaining sauce. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (3 each) equals 223 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Bandito Chicken Wings
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.