Bananas Foster Cheesecake
Recipe courtesy of Alice CurrahWant more holiday cheesecake and dessert recipes? Take a peek at our Sweets of the Season Guide. Get recipes >
16 ServingsTotal Time: 6 Hours 50 min. (including refrigerating)
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 24 Nabisco® Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 large bananas
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MELT 3 Tbsp. butter; mix with cookie crumbs and 2 Tbsp. granulated
- sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese with remaining granulated sugar and vanilla until
- blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just
- until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run
- knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.