- Transfer to a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake
- at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over bread. Yield: 1 loaf (16
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 189 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.