- comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a
- wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and
- condensed milk until smooth; fold in pudding. Fold in 3-1/2 cups
- whipped topping.
- Cut cake into eight slices; arrange on bottom of an ungreased 13-in.
- x 9-in. dish, trimming to fit as necessary. Slice bananas; arrange
- over cake. Spread pudding mixture over top. Refrigerate, covered,
- for 3 hours. Serve with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 15
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now