Banana-Zucchini Bread Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Blend in sugar and oil. Add bananas and mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; stir into egg mixture. Stir in zucchini and pecans just until combined.
- Pour into two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Banana-Zucchini Bread
Sort By :
"Awesome flavour and very moist! A definite make over!"
"The banana came through and was mellowed out a bit by the zuke. Nice way to use them both up"
"We made this using all whole wheat flour, reduced the sugar to 1 cup, and replaced the pecans with chocolate chips. We still loved it and were glad that the whole-wheat loaf was still moist."
"We have so much zucchini this time of year and my daughter-in-law loves banana. This was a great recipe to combine the two."
"After my daughter and I devoured just about an entire loaf within a couple hours. We decided to make it again right away and put in the freezer. This recipe makes a large loaf plus 4 mini loafs. I substituted the oil with applesauce. And added a cup of chocolate chips. Yummy. I will definitely be making again!"