Banana Yogurt Trifles
This light dessert is easy since there's no mixing or fussing and you can buy prepared angel food cake. You can even substitute strawberries or other fresh fruit and choose different flavors of yogurt to suit your taste.—Sondra Ostheimer, Boscobel, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 6 slices angel food cake, cubed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) strawberry-banana yogurt
- In a small bowl, toss the bananas with orange juice. Layer half of
- the cake cubes in four dessert dishes. Top with half of the bananas
- and yogurt. Repeat layers. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 229 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.