- Bake at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing
- from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the spread ingredients. Serve with bread.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 6 loaves (4 slices each) and 1 cup spread.
Nutritional Facts: 2 slices with 2 teaspoons spread equals 169 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.