Banana Walnut Cake Recipe
- 1 package banana cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- CRUMB TOPPING:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1. Place first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Beat on low speed just until combined, then on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan or a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle evenly over batter. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Cool. Store well-wrapped in refrigerator. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 piece: 275 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 204mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Banana Walnut Cake
"Pillsbury and Duncan Hines make Banana cake Mix. HTH"
"Who makes a banana cake mix? Thanks, Sylvia"
"This banana Walnut cake is Yummy!!shared this to a friend and they loved it! this is one of my fave recipe and thanks for sharing :D"