- bananas and stir carefully. Drain. Arrange bananas in a circular
- pattern over the pecans; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder
- and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In a
- small bowl, combine the yogurt, eggs, lemon peel and vanilla; stir
- into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Spoon over bananas.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes. Run a knife around
- edge of pan; invert cake onto a serving plate. Serve with whipped
- cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 362 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 390 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.