Banana Tapioca Pudding
There's something extra-special about smooth and creamy banana pudding. Next time you're looking for a dessert with fantastic flavor, try this recipe. It just says "home cooking."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-3/4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 bananas, sliced
- In a saucepan, combine milk, tapioca, sugar and egg; let stand 5
- minutes. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a
- full boil; remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and bananas. Cool for
- 20 minutes. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 182 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.