Banana Strawberry Pops
Strawberry and banana shine in these summery, refreshing pops with
a pretty pink color. —Deirdre Dee Cox, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 10 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a blender, combine the milk, juice, honey, strawberries and
- banana; cover and process until blended. Fill each mold or cup with
- 1/4 cup strawberry mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into
- cups. Freeze. Yield: 10 pops.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pop equals 42 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fruit.