- 36 pecan halves
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Place three pecan halves each in 12 ungreased muffin cups. Evenly divide butter over pecans and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until butter and sugar are melted.
- Meanwhile, combine biscuit mix and banana to form a soft dough. On a lightly floured surface, knead dough 5 times. Roll into a 15-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Spread with butter; sprinkle with brown sugar. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal the seams. Slice into 12 rolls; place cut side down in muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Cool 1 minute; invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Banana Sticky Buns in Country Woman March/April 1998, p35
Reviews for Banana Sticky Buns(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2011
easy to make and tasty. I might cut down on the 1/2 cup butter or add a little more brown sugar. You could even chop the pecans. overall really good.