- 36 pecan halves
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Place three pecan halves each in 12 ungreased muffin cups. Evenly divide butter over pecans and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes or until butter and sugar are melted.
- Meanwhile, combine biscuit mix and banana to form a soft dough. On a lightly floured surface, knead dough 5 times. Roll into a 15-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Spread with butter; sprinkle with brown sugar. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal the seams. Slice into 12 rolls; place cut side down in muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Cool 1 minute; invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Banana Sticky Buns in Country Woman March/April 1998, p35
Reviews for Banana Sticky Buns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2011
"easy to make and tasty. I might cut down on the 1/2 cup butter or add a little more brown sugar. You could even chop the pecans. overall really good."