Banana Split Shakes Recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 10 maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cream; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 218 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Banana Split Shakes
"These are delicious and do taste like banana splits!"