Banana Split Shakes Recipe
"These velvety smooth shakes make a special snack," says Mary Detweiler, field editor from West Farmington, Ohio. "They taste like an ice cream sundae, only you can sip them with a straw."
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 10 maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cream; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 218 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 76 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Banana Split Shakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC