Banana Split Shakes Recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 10 maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cream; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 218 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Banana Split Shakes
"These are delicious and do taste like banana splits!"