Banana Split Pudding Recipe
Our kids love banana splits, so I came up with this simple dessert which is so easy to prepare.—Sherry Lee, Shelby, Alabama
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Additional sliced strawberries and bananas, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let set for two minutes or until soft-set. Add the banana, strawberries and pineapple.
- 2. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Dollop with whipped topping. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with pecans. Top with additional strawberries and bananas if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 291 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Banana Split Pudding
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC