Banana Split Pudding Recipe
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Additional sliced strawberries and bananas, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let set for two minutes or until soft-set. Add the banana, strawberries and pineapple.
- 2. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Dollop with whipped topping. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with pecans. Top with additional strawberries and bananas if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1/2 cup: 291 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 305mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Banana Split Pudding
"This recipe is very similar to one my daughter makes. It's delicious and so easy."