Our kids love banana splits, so I came up with this simple dessert which is so easy to prepare.—Sherry Lee, Shelby, Alabama
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Additional sliced strawberries and bananas, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let set for two minutes or until soft-set. Add the banana, strawberries and pineapple.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl. Dollop with whipped topping. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with pecans. Top with additional strawberries and bananas if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Banana Split Pudding in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p21
Reviews for Banana Split Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2010
"This recipe is very similar to one my daughter makes. It's delicious and so easy."